Amount: 2657/- Per Person
Package - Description:
Hotel Name: Fern Villas/ The Pavilion / Hotel Chandra Inn Royal Rose/ Similar Hotel - MAP
Enjoy a Perfect Introduction to The City
Comfortable Car & Professional Driver
Trek to Second highest peak of Shimla
Nainital Tour Package From Delhi Overview
Distance from Delhi: 300 km
Pickup & Drop Location: Within 20 Km radius of ISBT, New Delhi
Nainital Tour Package From Delhi Itinerary
Day 1 - Delhi to Nanital and In City Experience
Start in the early morning before sunrise to reach Nainital by afternoon. The journey will be of around 8 hours (310 Km) to reach Nainital.
While entering Nainital visit Lovers Point, famous for the scenic views it provides.
Check into your hotel as included in the Nainital tour package from Delhi
After freshen up, visit Eco Cave Garden which is a collection of interconnected rocky caves and hanging gardens which offers a glimpse of Himalayan wildlife through different caves. It has a total of six caves namely Squirrel Cave, Bat Cave, Panther Cave, Ape Cave, Tiger Cave, and Flying Fox Cave.
The next stop is the famous natural freshwater lake-Naini Lake followed by looking at the lake from a viewpoint on a top of a hill.
Later pay heed at Naina Devi temple and know its religious importance.
Overnight at hotel in Nainital.
Day 2 - Full day Nainital Tour with Tiffin Top Trek
It is recommended to start the day 2 of Nainital tour package from Delhi, just after breakfast as most of the sights get closed by 6 PM.
Visit Himalaya Darshan viewpoint offering some spectacular views of several prominent Himalayan peaks along with surrounding lush green hills and valleys below.
Around 10Km from High Altitude Zoo is G.B. Pant High Altitude Zoo. The zoo has several endangered species of animals in the Himalayas and animals like snow leopard, Tibetan wolf, Japanese Macaque, Sambar, Himalayan Civet, Himalayan Martin, Barking Dear, Royal Bengal Tiger, and Himalayan bear. Spend around 1-2 hours here.
Post Lunch, The driver will take you to check post, start trekking to 2,290 m Tiffin Top, famous vantage point in the scenic hill station of Nainital. You will be back to the check-post before it gets dark.
Enjoy leisurely evening stroll on the Mall Road, with a cool refreshing breeze blowing across the lake on to the road.
Have dinner and retire for the night.
Day 3 - Bhimtal Sightseeing & Return to Delhi
Enjoy the buffet breakfast at the hotel and start the journey back to Delhi with a detour to Bhimtal. Make a visit to a bigger lake then Naini that is Bhimtal lake. Sattal lake is the most beautiful and least visited. Also, stopover at Naukuchiatal lake to get some pictures clicked.
Reach Delhi by night.
Things To Carry
- Shirts / T-shirts, Trousers / Track Pants
- Water bottle
- Cap / Hat, Sunglasses
- Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
- Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Personal medication
- Personal toiletries.
Package - Inclusion:
- Stay in Fern Villas/ The Pavilion / Hotel Chandra Inn Royal Rose/ Similar Hotel
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 Dinner
- Veg Meals included
- Parking & Toll Charges
- Driver Allowance
- Inter-state Entry Tax, if applicable
- Total fare includes GST
- The package gives an option to select a sedan or SUV car depending on one's preference..
Package - Exclusion:
Package - Notes:
TAC (Travel agent commission)
- If the mentioned hotels don't have the availability on the booked date then an alternate hotel will be suggested to the traveler. And post final confirmation the alternate property will be booked.
- Carry medicines if necessary.
- Basic category rooms will be allocated in a booking. If the upgrade in the room category is required then the same can be communicated post-booking to the person in charge. Timing restrictions on entering the city.
- Stay will be on sharing basis double/Triple depending on availability.
- Child below 5 years is free of cost.
- Child between 5 to 14 year will be chargeable
- Child above 14 will be counted as an adult
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller's thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customerís preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed..