Amount: 127180/- Per Person
Package - Description:
This short escape of 4N/5D: Iceland: Budget Friendly Aurora offers understanding into Iceland's tendency and social life, with two evenings in Iceland's capital and two evenings in South Iceland, a perfect area for the quest for the Northern Lights. Visit Reykjavík, the Blue Lagoon, the Black lava beach, Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss cascade, the Golden Circle, meet Icelandic ponies on a ranch and see the Northern Lights. Discretionary Glacier Hike on Sólheimajökull and discretionary Northern Lights journey by boat from Reykjavík. Brilliant incentive for cash and a short winter outing to the Icelandic open country.
Day 1:- Reykjavík Arrival
Individual transfers shuttle bus from Keflavik airport to your accommodation in Reykjavik. You may explore Iceland's capital city on your own if time permits.
Day 2:- Golden Circle and Northern Lights
Today, we visit the Golden Circle course, see steam ascending from the Geysir geothermal fields and adnire the double waterfalls of Gullfoss. We end the evening at Ţingvellir National Park, the area of the old Viking Parliament and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Optinally, a Northern Lights evening cruise can be booking during the evening if the climate conditions allows.
Day 3:- Northern Lights Hunt
Leisure day with time to relax in the hotel's hot tub and enjoy the fresh clean air of Iceland's tranquil countryside. A short walk takes you to Ýrafoss waterfall or uphill to a beautiful viewpoint.
Naturally, once darkness falls, you are out in the garden waiting for the Northern Lights.
Day 4:- Reykjavík City Tour and Optional Blue Lagoon
Today, we return to Reykjavík and show the group highlights of Iceland's exciting capital. We see the charming city centre, the Parliament, the harbour and Hallgrímskirkja Church, whose steeple is a landmark. We pass the Harpa concert hall and visit the Pearl, a remarkable building, and viewpoint (optional admission to panorama terrace). The city tour ends around 1 pm at the hotel. Overnight in Reykjavík.
Day 5:- Departure from Reykjavík
We'll head to the airport to take the flight back home..
Package - Inclusion:
- 4 Nights accommodation at Fosshotel Raudará or similar
- Meals on Breakfast basis
- Guided transfers Reykjavík Airport - Hotel - Borealis - Reykjavík Airport
- 8-hour Golden Circle tour with an English speaking guide or driver-guide
- 2-hour Reykjavík city tour with an English speaking guide or driver-guide
- Two evenings of Northern Lights look out in the countryside with Admission to Keriđ volcano crater
- Northern Lights educational material. Use of winter & Northern Lights Explorer equipment: simple non-slip snow & ice grippers spikes for shoes and a flashlight that is helpful for walking in the dark and operating your photo camera at night.
Package - Exclusion:
Package - Notes: