Amount: 7200/- Per Person
Package - Description:
Hotel Name: Camp Kasbah, Bir - MAPAI
Bir is an amazing place for you if you wish to rejuvenate your weary soul and break away from the worldly worries. If you are seeking an escape from your 9 - 5 monotonous life and craving to spend some quality time with your friends and family, this is just the right place to hit. There are so many enthralling and unique activities to do in Bir. Widely known as the ‘Paragliding capital of India’, Bir is a heaven for all adventurers seeking a weekend to quench your thrill thirst. Enjoy camping in Swiss Tents with attached washrooms, have a Bonfire night, have your Paragliding joyride from the World's second Highest take-off site, Chill at the Hippie cafes of Bir and experience Buddhist culture and Monasteries. Look no further! Go ahead and have an enriching experience at this beautiful travelers spot in Himachal.
Safety Standards: Excellent
- Mandatory Declaration from all travelers acknowledging that they have no symptoms of Covid-19 at the time of travel.
- Temperature screening of passengers at the pickup.
- Temperature screening of drivers/trip leaders at the beginning of the trip.
- Mandatory use of Mask/sanitizers by participants
- Vehicle: Disinfecting of the vehicle thoroughly every day before departure for sightseeing & Preference to travel with open windows to aid ventilation within the vehicle
- Accommodations: All SOPs as directed by government authorities.
- Provision for packed lunch to avoid on the way lunch pit stops.
Day 1: Bir Local Sightseeing
Start from Delhi by 08:30 p.m. on Day 0 and reach Bir by morning. After having breakfast, explore the local village of Bir. Visit the Chokling Monastery, Bir local market for some shopping and explore some of the local restaurants/cafe for some Tibetan cuisine. Return to the Campsite by evening. Enjoy dinner at Bonfire and overnight stay in Camps at Bir.
Day 2: High Fly | Return
Wake up early morning and after having breakfast set yourself up for the fly of your Life. Reach Bir by afternoon. Chill at Bir in various cafes or go for mountain biking (own-cost). By evening board the bus and return back to Delhi with some amazing trip memories. Reach Delhi next day morning.
Flexibility in Booking: Limited
- Please check for cancellation policy at the time of booking.
Package - Inclusion:
- Delhi to Bir & return travel in an AC Bus.
- Cabs for local transfer as per the itinerary.
- 3 meals – Day 1:B&D + Day 2:B
- Accommodation in Camp Kasbah at Bir
- Paragliding cost from Billing to Bir.
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges.
- Prices are inclusive of GST @ 5%..
Package - Exclusion:
Package - Notes:
Contact for More Information & Terms & Conditions..