Amount: 6700/- Per Person
Package - Description:
Hotel Name: Hotel River View - MAPAI
Popular for the hot springs and scenic views of the Himalayan Mountains, Kheerganga is situated in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Rejuvenate and rejoice at this beautiful Kasol- Kheerganga trip. A much needed diversion from your busy life to spend some time at a riverside stay in Kasol. Experience an amazing nature camping at Kheerganga, have an amazing time munching in the cafes at Kasol, Bonfire nights and riversde treks, hot water springs and much more with your loved ones. The view of the sunset and trekking through Kheerganga forests are the incredible experiences that you should have on your next holiday!
Safety Standards: Excellent
- Mandatory Declaration from all travelers acknowledging that they have no symptoms of Covid-19 at the time of travel.
- Temperature screening of passengers at the pickup.
- Temperature screening of drivers/trip leaders at the beginning of the trip.
- Mandatory use of Mask/sanitizers by participants
- Vehicle: Disinfecting of the vehicle thoroughly every day before departure for sightseeing & Preference to travel with open windows to aid ventilation within the vehicle.
- Accommodations: All SOPs as directed by government authorities.
- Provision for packed lunch to avoid on the way lunch pit stops.
Day 1: Kasol Local Sightseeing | Chalal Village Trek
Start from Delhi by 06:30 pm and stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel. Reach Kasol by morning. After having breakfast and some leisure, you can self-explore Kasol. Go for the Riverwalk (besides the Parvati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley. Go for the Chalal trek in the evening. Come back to resort/ camps by evening. You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen café, Shiva café, German Bakery, Moonlight café. Bonfire and dinner & sleep overnight at resort.
Day 2: Trek to Kheerganga
Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Kheerganga. Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles. The Trek Trail of Kheerganga is 12kms with a moderate difficulty level. Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around. Reach Kheerganga by evening. Have your dinner at bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around. Sleep overnight in the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 3: Departure
Wake up early morning to see a beautiful sunrise and after having breakfast head for the hot water stream bath. Take a dip and clean your body both physically and spiritually. Visit the very famous shiv mandir (the last of this region) and enjoy the calmness and peacefulness of this place. Trek your way down to Barsheni and reach Kasol by evening. Head back to Delhi with lots of amazing trip memories the next day morning.
Flexibility in Booking: Limited
- Please check for cancellation policy at the time of booking..
Package - Inclusion:
- Delhi to Kasol & return travel in an AC Bus.- Cabs for local transfer as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Hotel River View at Kasol for 1 night & in camps at Kheerganga for 1 night.
- 4 meals – Day 1:B + Day 2:B&D + Day 3:B
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges
- Prices are inclusive of GST @ 5%.
Package - Exclusion:
Package - Notes:
Contact for More Information & Terms & Conditions.